Sunday, April 29, 2007

Weekly Menu Planning

Yo! What's for dinner?!

I finally got my ass in gear and cleaned up the kitchen (in small, contained spurts - so it didn't necessarily seem like the huge job it actually was)! Even the refrigerator...which was on it's way to looking like a science experiment.

Groceries are shopped for, and put away - and a menu is posted for me to glance at every morning. I've also noticed, that I am finally beginning to repeat recipes...which means, it's time to buy a new cookbook!

Sunday - My Meatloaf, smashed potatoes and roasted carrots
Monday - Chicken Divan with rice
Tuesday - Chicken and Cheese Quesadilla's and CityMama's Roasted Cauliflower, Fennel and Garlic Soup
Wednesday - Thin Spaghetti tossed with olive oil, tomatoes, basil and goat cheese and a garden salad
Thursday - Gourmet (!) Hotdogs (Nathan's wrapped with bacon), Potato Salad and Ambrosia Salad
Friday - Homemade Greek-style Pizza with tomatoes, feta, and spinach
Saturday - Breakfast for dinner - Sausage, Waffles or Pancakes (haven't decided yet), and Eggs with a side of English Muffin

No comments: